Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mozilla Labs Design Challenge

Mozilla searches for new ideas...
Reinventing Tabs in the Browser - How can we create, navigate and manage multiple web sites within the same browser instance?
http://design-challenge.mozilla.com/summer09/

... and I have one for them :)

Presentation:


This is how it looked two days ago: mockup

Some notes:

  • It is fast and easy - one click and one simple mouse move

  • Pages can be arranged into groups

  • You can see all pages and search them by title

  • There is no small useless previews that eat vital space

  • Instead of mouse wheel you can use right mouse button



I'll update this post later, because I have more ideas and more notes on this subject. Thank you for your attention!

1 comment:

  1. I use only my touchpad. Will this idea be suitable for users like me? :)

    ReplyDelete